Q. How do I get my community announcement on this page?
A. To have your community announcement posted here or on air, please send a press release with at least 30 days advance notice prior to your event, to email@example.com
All community announcements are posted at the discretion of Equity Communications LP and must be pertinent to residents within the listening radius of our radio stations which include Cape May, Atlantic, Cumberland and Ocean Counties. While we try our best to post information for as many public events as possible, your submitted announcement is not guaranteed to be posted or aired. All community or donation requests must be received by email with 501c3 info included. Due to volume of requests, we may not be able to respond to all emails.
- CASACourt Appointed Special Advocatesof Atlantic and Cape May Counties and its trained volunteers speak on behalf of abused and neglected children in the foster care system.
- Toys For Kids ProgramEvery year, we partner with the Atlantic County Toys For Kids Program to collect toys. Click the pic to see locations for drop-offs!
- Atlantic City Marathon SeriesRegister now for Atlantic City Marathon, Half Marathon, 5k and 10k every October (hosted by our own Diane Mitchell) or the April Fools Half Marathon, Shore Medical Center 11K and 7K every April.
- Spread the Love FoundationThe Spread the Love Foundation strives to prevent teen suicide by educating students and adults on mental illness, which is the root cause of both suicide and addiction. Click for more info.
- Atlantic City Polar Bear PlungeThe Polar Bear Plunge happens every year on New Year's Day, click for details.
- Miles for MelanomaMiles for Melanoma is a series of events that take place every May in OC that allows participants to support and raise funds for the Melanoma Research Foundation.
- Community FoodBank of New JerseyThe mission of the Community FoodBank of New Jersey is to fight hunger and poverty in New Jersey by assisting those in need and seeking long-term solutions.
- Relay For Life of LinwoodRelay For Life, an American Cancer Society fundraising event, comes to Linwood every year! Click the pic for more info and learn how YOU can help!!
- Margate Fall FunfestFREE Margate Fall Funfest every September along Amherst Avenue .
- Somers Point BayfestKeep your calenders open every last Saturday in April for Somers Point Bayfest -The largest single day festival in South Jersey!
Click for All Community listings.