Q. How do I get my community announcement on this page?
A. To have your community announcement posted here or on air, please send a press release with at least 30 days advance notice prior to your event, to firstname.lastname@example.org
All community announcements are posted at the discretion of Equity Communications LP and must be pertinent to residents within the listening radius of our radio stations which include Cape May, Atlantic, Cumberland and Ocean Counties. While we try our best to post information for as many public events as possible, your submitted announcement is not guaranteed to be posted or aired. All community or donation requests must be received by email with 501c3 info included. Due to volume of requests, we may not be able to respond to all emails.
- National Night OutJoin your local police department for National Night Out – a community wide, police awareness raising event designed to inform the public about police programs and to foster communications between citizens and law enforcement personnel!
- Le Tour De DownbeachPresented by the Ventnor Merchants Association, Margate Business Association, Borough of Longport & Atlantic City every summer!
- Walk to end Alzheimer’sJoin 100.7 WZXL in the fight for Alzheimer’s first survivor.
- Boys and Girls Club of Atlantic CityThe Mission of the Boys and Girls Club of Atlantic City is to enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens. Want details on upcoming
- Shirley Mae Run / Michael J WalkThe SHIRLEY MAE BREAST CANCER ASSISTANCE FUND is pleased to present the Annual Shirley Mae Run & Michael J. Walk every May featuring a 5K Run, a 1.5 Mile Walk plus a Kids' Fun Run
- AC Polar Bear Plunge 2020Proceeds for 2020 will benefit Gilda’s Club of South Jersey and Atlantic County Toys for Kids Program Please RSVP on the FB event page. Everyone remembers the frigid temps in 2018 , which caused 3 competing Polar
- Miles for MelanomaMiles for Melanoma is a series of events that take place every May in OC that allows participants to support and raise funds for the Melanoma Research Foundation.
- Cape May Annual Craft Beer, Music & Crab FestivalEnjoy craft beer, live music, crab and food trucks. Families welcome !!!!!! children games and entertainment will also be on lovely grounds of the Physick Estate, 1048 Washington St., Cape May. Saturday August 3rd, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Atlantic City Marathon Race SeriesThe AmeriHealth New Jersey Atlantic City Marathon weekend (in October every year) features four different race distances along the famous beaches and Boardwalk of Atlantic City. The 5K and 10K are on Saturday and the half marathon and certified 26.2 mile marathon on Sunday.
- Ready, Vet, GO!Supportive Services For Veteran Families needs your help! Help veterans who are homeless or at risk of being homeless
Click for All Community listings.