Q. How do I get my community announcement on this page?
A. To have your community announcement posted here or on air, please send a press release with at least 30 days advance notice prior to your event, to firstname.lastname@example.org
All community announcements are posted at the discretion of Equity Communications LP and must be pertinent to residents within the listening radius of our radio stations which include Cape May, Atlantic, Cumberland and Ocean Counties. While we try our best to post information for as many public events as possible, your submitted announcement is not guaranteed to be posted or aired. All community or donation requests must be received by email with 501c3 info included. Due to volume of requests, we may not be able to respond to all emails.
- Bungalow Beach RunJoin the Atlantic City Marathon Race Series and 1,000 of our favorite runners at the breezy beachfront bistro every June! The 5 mile run kicks off on the Atlantic City Boardwalk with a quick dash to the
- Cape May Annual Craft Beer, Music & Crab FestivalEnjoy craft beer, live music, crab and food trucks. Families welcome !!!!!! children games and entertainment will also be on lovely grounds of the Physick Estate, 1048 Washington St., Cape May. Saturday August 3rd, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Atlantic City Marathon SeriesRegister now for Atlantic City Marathon, Half Marathon, 5k and 10k every October (hosted by our own Diane Mitchell) or the April Fools Half Marathon, Shore Medical Center 11K and 7K every April.
- Margate BeachstockEvery June come to the planet's biggest beach party! Live music, local vendors, and a movie on the beach!
- Relay For Life of LinwoodRelay For Life, an American Cancer Society fundraising event, comes to Linwood every year! Click the pic for more info and learn how YOU can help!!
- Veterans United Military Memorial Museum Cornhole TournamentLearn about the achievements of our veterans and have fun while doing it! On August 29th, we will hold a veterans cornhole tournament and all ages are welcomed!
- Toys For Kids ProgramEvery year, we partner with the Atlantic County Toys For Kids Program to collect toys. Click the pic to see locations for drop-offs!
- Shirley Mae Run / Michael J WalkThe SHIRLEY MAE BREAST CANCER ASSISTANCE FUND is pleased to present the Annual Shirley Mae Run & Michael J. Walk every May featuring a 5K Run, a 1.5 Mile Walk plus a Kids' Fun Run
- Miles for MelanomaMiles for Melanoma is a series of events that take place every May in OC that allows participants to support and raise funds for the Melanoma Research Foundation.
- Somers Point BayfestKeep your calenders open every last Saturday in April for Somers Point Bayfest -The largest single day festival in South Jersey!
Click for All Community listings.